Monday, December 20, 2010

Tuesday Takes Challenge #4

I found a few minutes to create this card for the Tuesday Takes Challenge.  I love this BoBunny double-sided paper.  I also love the pink, black, white combination (you'll see more on my January 4th designer spot - hint, hint).  The large flower is from the coordinating BoBunny rub-ons set, and the small flowers are punches with Stickles centers.  The label is from one of the Nestabilities Labels sets.


My daughter has been making glitter ornaments.  She's having fun mixing the different glitters to come up with unique colors.  All we have to do is add bows and then I'll post her efforts.  We even went back to JoAnn's to pick up more glass ornaments - with the 70% off sale, not too many were left, but we bought what we could to save for next year.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

very very pretty. I can't wait to see the ornaments. I am trying to put pictures on some but having a few problems.. :-(

Sabrina Mix said...

Hi, Larelyn!

I've tried to post my card on this challenge and couldn't. The link didn't show.

I saw you've had the same problem. Is it only happened to us?

xoxo

MY SCRAP BLOG: http://www.scrapmix.com.br/blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...