Monday, December 6, 2010

Tuesday Takes Challenge #2

This is my card for the second Tuesday Takes challenge at the Sketches in Thyme.  I really gave my Cuttlebug a workout on this one.  I used Nestabilities Labels Eight and three embossing folders; Holly, Divine Swirls, and Swiss Dots.  The embellie is K&Company - I hit it big at the Michael's sale yesterday and came home with quite a few Christmas goodies including 5 packages of embellishments!


I'm busy putting together Crop Kits to take with me on Sunday to Monique Griffith's Holiday Crop Party.  I'm trying to get all my Christmas cards cut so that I can spend the day assembling.  I also have a few other projects that I'm hoping to complete.  By having all my projects ready to assemble, I can enjoy  chatting with gals, eating, and just having a grand time.  Of course, I'll take my Cricut and Gypsy just in case I get divine inspiration during the day

Hope your week is off to a great start.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Very pretty, Larelyn! Love the use of different embossing folders!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the embossing. Thank you for playing with Tuesday Takes SITcards. Good Luck!
Hugs
Tanya

Kristie Maynard said...

Elegant, very elegant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...