Wednesday, December 29, 2010

An Album for my Hubby

I made this 8 x 8 album as a gift for my husband.  He has raised and trained bird dogs for many, many years and Yaller is his newest acquisition - a two year old English Pointer.  When hubby is busy training and hunting, I have lots of time for my cardmaking so it's perfect for both of us!

The papers have been in my stash for awhile.  I'm always on the lookout for hunting papers and embellishments so that when I have the right pictures, I'm ready to scrap them. Also, this is the first time I've used my Cinch.  It was really simple to use - yay!








I must say, I was pleased by how excited he was about this simple gift. 

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn


3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great album and you know it is a gift that will be treasured for years to come! TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh yes he will treasure this for many many years.. You are so amazing, I have enjoyed seeing all of your awesome projects. hugs

Sandy Palmer said...

Larelyn, that album for your Hubby is wonderful! What a fantastic job you did on it! It is simply priceless!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...