Saturday, December 18, 2010

Magnetic Stocking Ornaments

We had a White Elephant gift exchange at the Holiday Crop last Sunday and I got these magnetic stocking ornaments made by Petaloo.  I just added my neighbor kids' names and the year and, wa-la, a quick and easy gift.  The stockings open up (the magnets keep them closed as they hang on the tree) to reveal a pocket, which I added, filled with a little Christmas spending money.  Now, it just can't get any easier than that!  I think these will be a good project for My Sheri Crafts challenge this week :)



My daughter just drove in from Lubbock, Texas today and now I feel like Christmas has arrived.  The only thing that would make it better would be to have both of my daughters home.  My youngest (who lives in Champaign, IL) is working on Christmas day, so we'll have Christmas via Skype with her.

Don't forget to take time to enjoy the season.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh these are just so cute... Lubbock Texas.. my daughter was born in Denver City Texas, not too far from Lubbock. Have a merry Christmas my friend Marelyn with an "L".. hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...