Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Glittered Ornaments

My daughter is home for Christmas and she had a wonderful time creating these glittered ornaments.  What makes her's so creative is the way she mixed the glitters to achieve some rather unique colors.  Three of them are on the tree and the rest are being given as gifts.  She used vinyl for the initials, cut on the Cricut, and the bows are either stiff organzas or wired ribbons.




Although I'm still finishing up a few last minute quick gifts that I decided to make, we really are ready for Christmas.  It seems to be over all too quickly, so I plan on enjoying friends and family as much as I can.

If I don't get in another post before Christmas, I wish each of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I truly appreciate your kind words and your visits to my blog.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well tell her that they are just beautiful. I love the one that says "MOM".. I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas... I am with you, trying to get things done up today and tomorrow so I can spend time with my kids. My son and his wife will be coming.. and my daughter and her boyfriend.. plus the two grandsons, which I think of as my own sons... hugs

Kristie Maynard said...

I have seen these kind of ornaments before, but haven't tried making them. They turned out beautiful!
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

Peggy T. said...

Larelyn, These ornaments are gorgeous. Donna and I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

The ornaments are GORGEOUS! Love the color mixes and the personalization. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...