Friday, November 2, 2012

A Timely Reminder

 
 
This FREE image available to you at Paper Crafting World is a timely reminder to reset your clocks this weekend.I've used this free image to create a door hanger so we don't forget.
 
 
I've  used another of Melin's new digital stamps, Squirrel Nuts 4 You,  for this card.
 
 
  These images and so many more can be found HERE
 
If you pop over to My Paper Crafting (formerly CWC) you'll see more ideas being shared on
Digi Desserts Fridaze.  I hope you'll visit at leave a little bloggie love and while you're there be sure to click the link to pick up your free digital stamp.
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Annette said...

This is so fun...great way to remember the clock changings:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Karons Krafty Korner said...

What a great idea for the door hanging and love the card. Fabulous. TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So adorable.. I was peeking st all your posts I have missed. LOVE that tennis shoe, so cute.. Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...