Wednesday, November 28, 2012

More Red and Green

 
The designers at My Paper Crafting are using the traditional holiday colors, Red and Green, for our final Wonderful Wednesday Crafts with Cutters project of 2012.
I used the Scandinavian Christmas cartridge for this card.  I used both the card feature, which gave me this oval window card, and the base and layers for the tree.  It's a simple card but with all that needs to be done over the next few weeks, I'm all about simple.
 
 
 
I hope you'll visit MPC to see more red and green designs and then join me again on Friday for our final Digi Desserts Fridaze before our amazing 25 Days Craft Showcase begins on Saturday.  You won't want to miss one single day!!!
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Larelyn this is beautiful, simple but FABULO?US... i love all the faxing you did around the opening. Yes, there is lots to do this time of year. hugs

Jen said...

So pretty! Love the papers, too! Wonderful card, Larelyn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...