Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Getting Them Done, One by One

I've decided that the Christmas cards I make to share on my blog are going to be used for actual mailing!!  In the past, I've saved my challenge and DT cards and then had to make different ones to mail.  Well, no more - I'm letting them go.  I'm thinking 3-4 boxes of saved cards is too much and it's time to share them.  So, I'm getting my holiday cards done, one by one :)
 
Today's card is another image by the talented Sonia of SKdigis.  Her digis are so unique and so fun and easy to color.  They are perfect for those of you who want to color digis but fear they'll take too much time or are too complicated.  I encourage you to visit SKdigis, look around her blog, click on the tabs to see lots of ideas, then visit the store.  When you've created something using one of her images, be sure to link it up under the linking party tab.
I think this image is so cute and the circle sentiment comes pre-colored and can be punched out using a 1.5 inch punch.  I used Copic markers for the image and then glittered the star and applied Glossy Accents to the bear's eyes.  The papers are Bo Bunny and American Crafts.
 This card was quick and easy.
 
Getting out the Cricut for tomorrow's Crafts with Cutters (My Paper Crafting) post so I'll see you then.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Karon said...

Super cute - love the image and the papers. I have a problem giving my cards away too - glad I'm not the only one:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! The paper is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cathy said...

how cute is this!! TFS, Cathy

NanaConnie said...

So adorable, Larelyn! Great design and I love that paper. Fab coloring.

Sonia said...

OMG! This is super cute Larelyn... same problem here... I have a card collection now... lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...