Sunday, November 4, 2012

Snowie

 
I was asked to create a card using one of Digital Delights by Louby Loo's newest sets - "Snowie Set".
I love snowpeople and this little skating Snowie is just too cute.
 
 
The Bo Bunny paper is from my last year's stash - I love the soft non-traditional colors.  Snowie is printed on a Spellbinders Lacy Oval which I inked before removing the die. The "fur" on his hat is liquid applique that has been heat set.  A traditional Snowman, a Snowman topper, and a sentiment is included in the set.
 
I hope you enjoyed your extra hour today.  It takes me so long to adjust to the time change.  I'll be ready for bed at 7:00!
 
I'll see you tomorrow with some cards I'm sharing at Getting Cricky.  I received some amazing handmade flowers from Jani (Paper Compulsions) through the LUFP challenge and I'm featuring them on my cards.
Until tomorrow,
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Love this card - the colours, the design and the so cute image. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...