Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gobble 'til you Wobble

 
The "Crafts with Cutter"s gals at My Paper Crafting are sharing their turkey projects today.  I used my Gypsy and the Three Birds on Parade cartridge to create this guy.  I used the plain bird image (the first in the handbook), added the Pilgrim's hat and then used the asterisk from the font feature to create his tailfeathers.  He's mounted on a wobble so he'll truly gobble and wobble.
I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge.  One last turkey and then it's the home stretch for the Christmas holiday.  Just link your card to the wonderful Wednesday CWC post.
 

 
Thanks for stopping by.  I am so thankful for my loyal friends who visit often and take the time to leave comments.  You are all a blessing to me and I appreciate your support.
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Sonya said...

Adorable...love that sentiment!

Diane said...

Cute, you always make the cutest cards. Have a great Thanksgiving

Lisa said...

What an absolutely adorable turkey!! I love the papers you used for his tail feathers!! Fabulous card!! I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Charlotte said...

Larelyn,

This is so much fun!!! How great to have a turkey that really wobbles. The patterned feathers just give it a great sense of style and I LOVE the sentiment!!!!!

Charlotte

Glenda said...

Such a cute and fun card! Love the wobbling turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Glenda

Karon said...

Fabulous card, love the papers and the embossing. Great turkey:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

Larelyn, how clever! I love your little card. I will surely scraplift your little turkey bird!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...