Friday, November 30, 2012

Snowman in the Trees

 
 
This is my final Digi Desserts Fridaze post for 2012.  I used Paper Crafting World's adorable image
"Snowman in Trees".  I hope you like my card.  Be sure to stop by My Paper Crafting to pick up your FREE digital image and see more of the design team's projects.
 
And don't forget, tomorrow starts the 25 Days of Crafting celebration at My Paper Crafting
Everyday you'll see projects using digis, cutfiles, Cricut cuts and so much more.  There will be free files for you to download every single day!!
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Sonya said...

What a sweet snowman....love your card!

Jen said...

Love this! The glistening snow is perfect and I love the cut-out mat. Pretty!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love the look on that snowman's face... What a beautiful card...hugs

Sharla said...

That is an adorable snowman, and pretty card, love the colors you used!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the snowman and cardinal!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

NanaConnie said...

What a cuuuute image, Larelyn! I love that background dp -- fab choice. I guess I'm just going to have to go get that image. I don't think I could live without that darling face. :-D

Lady Bug Stampers said...

GREAT image and such a sweet card. Beautiful.
Linda K.
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...