Monday, November 5, 2012

Fabulous Flowers

 
Good Morning, Crafty Friends
Are you adjusting to the time change?  I love feeling like I have more time during the day but it sure gets dark early making it difficult to stay awake at night - oh well.
 
Today I'm posting at Getting Cricky.  Although Kristal is clearing out her present inventory at K Andrew Designs, she's not closing the store.  She's just slowing down so she can dedicate more time to her job and boys.  The Getting Cricky blog will also remain active with a design team member posting every weekday.  So, don't remove us from your blog list because we still have lots of ideas to share.
 
The cards I'm sharing today have some really special embellishments.  The two cards that I shared on the Link Up For Pink were each drawn for a prize - Woohoo!  One of my prizes came from Jani at Paper Compulsions.  I was able to select some super files and then she sent me a box full of her amazing handmade flowers.  They are stunning - many with pearls, gems, and beads and in all my favorite colors!!  Please visit her blog for some amazing projects and tutorials.
 
I used the "Food for Thought" stamp set and Jani's gorgeous rose.
 
This sentiment is from the "Amazing You" set.  I love the color of these flowers.
 
I hope you'll continue to visit Getting Cricky and also stop by Paper Compulsions and leave a little love for Jani.
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa said...

These are both so beautiful, Larelyn!! I love the design and gorgeous flowers!! You did a fabulous job!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Congrats on your prizes! Both of your cards are fantastic!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, you know how much I love the first one with that glorious purple flower, Larelyn! Thanks for letting me know about the tutorials on Jani's blog. I'm going to be spending some time browsing around over there. She has some lovely projects, and even though I don't do that much with a Cricut, there's some great inspiration for other things that could include using die cuts and punches.

Sharla said...

That purple flower is so pretty! Congrats on your wins! Love the colors on both your cards. :)

Karons Krafty Korner said...

2 wonderful cards - love the colours and designs. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...