Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Anything Goes but with a Twist

 
It's another Wednesday challenge for all of you Crafts with Cutters gals (CWC - get it?). 
 
This week's challenge is a fun one.  It's Anything Goes, but you must use something that you've had in your stash for a really looooooooong time.  You know, those embellies you had to have or that paper or ribbon - whatever, as long as you dig something out and finally put it to creative use - along with a Cricut cut, of course.
 
I'm such a sucker for K&Company stickers, especially when they're on sale.  Then, there they sit because I'm using die cuts or coloring a digi.  I should know better.  Anyway, I dug out these dimensional stickers and put them to use.  The papers are also from my stash of last year's fall stacks.  I used Elegant Edges for the mats and frame and my Cuttlebug for the embossing - those two things I use ALL the time.
 
 
So now it's time for you to dig into your stash of goodies (you can make room for new holiday products!!) and join in the fun. 
Visit My Paper Crafting to see more ideas from the CWC designers and then link up your own
Anything Goes project. 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

I love the colours, embossing and the added details. Beautiful. TFS

Charlotte said...

Oh Larelyn,
This is just beautiful! I love the embossing.
Charlotte

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...