Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanks

 
 
The designers at Delightful Challenges were asked to create projects reflecting the THANKFUL theme.  The projects can be for Thanksgiving, a thank you, or something you're thankful for.
I just love this image of Thankful Flurry from Digital Delights by Louby Loo
 

Instead of a card I chose to make a tag that could be attached to a gift bag.  The holly was cut from Cricut's Winter Woodland cartridge and the tag from George and Basic Shapes.  I colored Flurry with Copics and then used Frosted Lace Stickles for the fur on his hat.  Some rickrack trim and ribbons from my stash finished the tag.
 
I invite you to join in our challenge by linking your THANKFUL project to  Delightful Challenges.
This week's sponsor is
 
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Karon said...

Such a wonderful tag - fabulous image and love the golly paper. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Larelyn:)
Oh I just love your sweet tag! So pretty and eye-catching! Love it!!!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Wendy Hall said...

Awesome!
Hugs
Wendy

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the little snow guy and his birdie friend!! The frosted lace stickles on the hat look amazing!! What a fabulous tag!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

What a cute little image! I can't believe how small that little bird is, but you did a great job coloring it. I'd have trouble just SEEING it!!
Very pretty tag, Larelyn!
Evelyn

Unknown said...

Super cute tag!!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, how sweet is this! I this these would make great little Thank You cards, too. My grandkids are always asking me for Thank You cards at Christmas time so they can send them out afterward.

Sandy Palmer said...

Beautiful tag Larelyn! So very festive, and that image is simply adorable!

Migdalia said...

What adorable Tags!!Love!Love!Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...