Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So Thankful for You

 
A few more fall and Thanksgiving cards on my craft table and then it's definitely the push towards Christmas.  This week for the "thankful for you" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown, we were given images created by Leah of Heart Song Designs.  Leah's images were my very first digis when I started coloring digital stamps about two years ago.  I love her designs.  For this challenge I chose her Sunflower image and sentiment.
 
I like the simplicity of this card.  CAS is definitely my style.  The image mat is a Spellbinders Lacy Ovals die.
 
I hope you'll visit Tuesday Throwdown to see more creations from the design team using Heart Song Designs digital images.  While you're there, be sure to link up and join in our challenge.
 
Thanks again to Heart Song Designs for providing images for this week's challenge.
 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Donna said...

What a beautiful happy card. Donna x

Sandy Palmer said...

Wow Larelyn, the white on the orange really pops! Love it! Great paper you used too!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Larlyn, what ever you do sparkles with creativity..beautiful beautiful card.. Hugs

Karon said...

Beautiful card - so elegant and love the bow:-) TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Larelyn!! The flower is absolutely gorgeous!! What an awesome card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

stampingtink said...

So beautiful! I love your coloring and the papers are fabulous. This card and image makes me smile! Great job!

Hugs,

Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...