Friday, February 22, 2019

My Time to Craft # 391 ~ Pink and Girly

Hi Crafty Friends,
I had so much fun with this My Time to Craft challenge.
Although I'm not really and pink and girly type of gal, CAS is more my style, I love getting out pretty papers and lots of dies.  I have spent the past week sorting and reorganizing my stamps and dies so I decided it was time to use more of them as well.  I love taking classes from Irina (LaLa Land Crafts) and her class projects gave me inspiration for this card.

Everything was cut using my Gemini Jr.  All of dies except "Hello" are La La Land Craft dies.  The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion.  I cut one layer out of chip board, adhered the top layer and then added Wink of Stella.  
Follow the link above to join our Pink and Girly challenge.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Melinda Beltran said...

Very pretty card! It is nice to try new styles and change things up. You did a marvelous job my friend <3 <3 <3

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful design!

Theresa

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This make is fabulous hun, loving the layers & different textures you have used
Have a great week
Hugs Shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...