Friday, February 15, 2019

Blog Hop! Cut it Up Challenge Blog says THANK YOU to its sponsors.

Hi Crafty Friends,
Welcome to Cut it Up Challenge Blog's
Sponsor Thank You
Blog Hop.
If you're here from Katrina's blog, you're in the right spot.
You'll find the entire line up at the bottom of the post along with some
 BLOG CANDY and how to win.
We have many wonderful sponsors who graciously provide prizes for each of our challenges.
We wanted to publicly thank them and also share some of their products.
Each team member has selected a sponsor company and created (and sent) a thank you project using the company's product.
I am personally thanking The Dreaming Tree.
This company has the most amazing cut files and although some may appear complicated, there is video support to help you. Also, there are many free files to get you started.  I use my Silhouette to cut the files and I have a really old model!  Each file has cut like a dream.
I decided to make my thank you card using the DREAMING TREE logo.  I just created a card base with the file.
And here are some past Dreaming Tree projects that I've made:

I have some BLOG CANDY for one lucky person who leaves a comment on  my blog.

is a new stamp company that debuted their first set of stamps in January.  I purchased the entire release and then I won a second stamp which I want to send to a fellow crafter.

Just leave a comment here on my blog and you'll be entered to win.  Winner will be chosen by random draw and announced here on February 22 as part of my Cut It Up challenge post.

Now, on  to the rest of the hop.
Your next stop is TREVA.


Here's the entire line up:
Photobucket

9 comments:

Evelyn said...

Fantastic TY card, Larelyn! How clever of you to use their logo. I love the circle shape!!

Evelyn

ScrappyHorses said...

Beautiful card for Dreaming Tree! Great idea to use the logo; I'm sure they'll love it over there!

Treva said...

What a great idea to use their logo on your card; so thoughtful!

mamawcindy said...

Love the projects you have made.I am a new follower.

2craftykaties said...

LOVE how you used the logo! Brilliant!!! I LOVE everything you create!!

Esther said...

Great idea for their card using their logo!!

Indy's Designs said...

Wonderful card! What a fabulous way to show your appreciation to your sponsors!

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute! LOVE the circle designs... Awesome way to thank the Dreaming Tree designs!

Theresa

Gerda said...

What a great idea to use the logo!! Gorgeous card!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...