Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge #406 ~ Sketch

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's a new month so we have a new SKETCH challenge at
Die Cuttin' Divas.

Here's my project following the sketch which you will find at the bottom of the post.


The heart die is from Impression Obsession.  I bought it to make wedding invitations for my daughter.  I die cut 180 of those hearts!!!!
For today's project I placed it on mats cut using Jaded Blossom Stitched and Scalloped Squares. I ran the card base mat through my Gemini Jr. using an Anna Griffin Bow embossing folder.  The tiny hearts came out of a La La Land Crafts Banner die.  The sentiment is actually from a piece of patterned paper.  I rounded the ends after cutting the strip.  And finally, just a bit of baker's twine.

Here is the sketch for this challenge:
No photo description available.

I hope you'll join us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a pretty Card! I LOVE that elegant Heart Die!!!

Theresa

mum of two said...

That heart die is gorgeous! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...