Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Winter Trees


Hi Crafty Friends,

This week's challenge theme at Christmas Card Throwdown is
Winter Trees.  I decided to use Sketch Saturday's sketch for challenge #551 for the layout.

Here's my card -

The patterned paper is Authentique's Alpine Two 2-sided paper.  I made a second card using the reverse pieces.  I used Jaded Blossom Border Dies 2 for the separation, the sentiment from Crafter's Companion Advent kit, and trees from Impression Obsession. I cut all the die cuts using my Gemini Jr..  Here's the challenge sketch for this week.  I just put it on its side.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Pretty! I like the papers!

Theresa

AlisonC said...

A perfect sketch for this theme and a good idea to use the reverse pieces too. Pretty papers. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...