Monday, February 4, 2019

Christmas Card Throw Down Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends,

One of my New Year's goals is to enter more card challenges.  I also want to continue making Christmas cards throughout the year.  So, I found a new (to me) card challenge that will definitely work for me.  Every Saturday the Christmas Card Throw Down blog offers a new challenge.

The first challenge I am entering is a sketch challenge.
Here's my take on the sketch below.



I love when just the right papers guide the card design.  These papers are from Authenique.
I dry embossed the light colored strip with a branches embossing folder and just added some fabulous wood chippies from My Mind's Eye.

Photobucket

2 comments:

AlisonC said...

Fabulous use of papers and embossing. A great start to your cards. We're glad you found our challenge and hope to see you again soon. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Hali said...

cute christmas card, love it. Thanks for joining 52 CCT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...