Thursday, February 14, 2019

Love is in the Air


Hi Crafty Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know I said I had posted my final VDay card for this year but I have to opportunity to apply to
Jo's Scrap Shack design team and I created this card for the DT submission (fingers crossed!)

I think it represents my card making style and the techniques I love most, what do you think?



I used the following items to create this card:
The Rabbit Hole Designs - Love is in the Air stamp set
Jaded Blossom Scalloped Ovals, Stitched Ovals, and Stitched Rectangles
La La Land Crafts Long Stitched Flags
Copic Markers
Versafine ink

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday #550
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog ~ Valentine


Photobucket

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a sweet and adorable creation! Love the paper and card design! Very cute and striking colour combo. LOVE what you created for our Valentine's/Love Challenge. Super duper fabulous. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, super cute...Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin :)
Wendy xx

Lindsay Dickason said...

Oh your card is adorable!! I love this stamp! So beautifully coloring and all the different elements just fit together so well! Thank you so much for playing along in this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge! I hope you have a good day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...