Tuesday, February 19, 2019

SCOOP there it is


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another card I made specifically for a challenge.  I'm entering today's card in Jo's Scrapshack
Fun-Day Friday Challenge.

It's an ANYTHING GOES challenge so I got out a new Whimsy Stamps stamp set and die that
I've been wanting to play with.  Here's my card.


How cute are these little guys?  And the stitched window die is so easy to use.
I cut the penguins out using my Scan N cut2 so it was easy peasy.  The little bit of coloring was done using Copic Markers.

Thanks for dropping by and taking a look.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute!! Those penguins are adorable and the stitched squares are super fun! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how CUTE! Penguins are my fav!!! Adorable card!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...