Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge #407 ~ LOVE


Hi Crafty Friends,

This will be the last of this year's Valentine projects. 

Using the simple theme, LOVE, join us at Die Cuttin' Divas 


I like the simplicity of this card.  I used the cat silhouettes from La La Land Crafts along with the stitched flag die.  For the frame I used Jaded Blossom Stitched rectangles, probably my most used die set.  The sentiment is from JB's Meow and Forever stamp set and the LOVE die is from a Tim Holtz Sizzix collection. Once again I pulled from the Doodlebug Designs patterned papers.

I hope you'll join us.  Just follow the link above.

♥♥♥Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day ♥♥♥

Photobucket

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

I think the silhouette of the cat makes this look classic. Do they have a dog one? Happy Valentine's Day!

mum of two said...

Love this!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...