Thursday, February 28, 2019

Pearly Sparkles ~ first project as a New Design Team Member


Hi Crafty Friends,

This is my first project as a design team member for
Pearly Sparkles.

The challenge for March is "Make it Girly."

You know how much I love La La Land Crafts stamps and dies and the February 2018 Club Kit has  the perfect stamp and dies for this challenge.


I colored Spa Marci using Copic Markers and added some pearls to the flower centers.

I hope you'll join me at Pearly Sparkles and let us see your Girly project.
The challenge is open for the entire month.

Photobucket

2 comments:

2craftykaties said...

Congrats on the new DT! I love your coloring. They are blessed to have you!

Kellie 0:) said...

Congrats on the new DT as well as making the DT over at Jo's.

Your creation with Marci is just divine. I love how you have added the candles :D TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...