Saturday, February 2, 2019

Pearly Sparkles February Challenge


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another card that I made especially for a challenge.

Next month I'll be joining the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog design team, but for now I'm sharing a card that I'm entering in their February challenge, It's a Love Thing.




I used one of the images and a sentiment from The Rabbit Hole Designs' Love You More stamp set.  The sentiment is heat embossed and the image is colored with Copic markers.  I also added some Wink of Stella to the balloons.   The die cut border is from Whimsy stamps.

I'm really excited to link up to Pearly Sparkles Challenge #37 this month and then to share my first DT project with you on March 1st.


Photobucket


1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

This card is adorable! Love the envelope look with that paper! Perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...