Friday, February 22, 2019

Cut it Up Challenge #168 ~ Clovers

Hi Crafty Friends,

Please see the bottom of this post for the WINNER of our
Sponsor Thank You Blog Hop.
I think it's finally time to start thinking about spring!
Our Cut it Up challenge has a bit of a spring/St. Patrick's Day theme ~ CLOVERS.
I used one of the images that comes with the Irish Blessings digital file from our challenge sponsor,
Kitten Scraps.
I don't usually make square cards but I loved the center panel which was a page from a 6x6 pad.  I popped up the panel and mat on another piece of patterned paper to add a little dimension.  I colored the image using Copic markers and cut the clover from the Jaded Blossom St. Pat's die set.
I printed the image and then cut it out using my Scan N Cut2.
I hope you'll visit our sponsor to see the cute files available.
You can link your CLOVER project by following the Cut it Up link above.
Don't forget your die cut!!

And the WINNER is comment #7  INDY's DESIGNS
 Indy's Designs said...
Wonderful card! What a fabulous way to show your appreciation to your sponsors

Please email your name and mailing address to Lsuesart @ aol . com (no spaces)
 so I can send your prize.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

I love the design!! You're right, that panel was too good as is! Sometimes I put square cards into 5 x 7 or "greeting card" size (5 3/4 by 8 3/4) so it only requires one stamp!! :)

Evelyn

Treva said...

I love square cards, that panel really set the tone for your card!

ScrappyHorses said...

Your card is adorable and that center panel is perfect with this little Irish sweetie! So many cute clovers here!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is adorable! I love that sweet mouse!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...