Friday, February 8, 2019

My Time to Craft # 390 ~ Men Only


Hi Crafty Friends,

The My Time to Craft challenge is MEN ONLY.
I always appreciate this theme because I never seem to have enough masculine cards on hand.

Here's my card which will be a birthday card for my daughter's father-in-law.


I stamped and then colored this cling stamp by Art Impressions using Copic markers.
I placed a gift card inside using the Jaded Blossom gift card die.
I hope he likes it.

Please join us at My Time to Craft (link above).  It's a great way to add to your masculine card stash!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I love this image hun. Great make

Have great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

MagsB said...

What a fab card, Larelyn, just perfect for a man! Your colouring is gorgeous!

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...